Friday, May 15, 2009

Always thinking...

I can't help it, I'm always thinking. Often, I come up with ideas and think, "someone (or I) should do that." Usually, they are ideas far too big for me to realistically accomplish.

This time, despite my lack of time to work on something like this, the idea just won't leave me alone. So, I'm tentatively investigating the possibilities.

For this project, I am interested in networking with bloggers, photographers, videographers, and other such people, amateur or professional in Peabody, MA. I might extend the search out to the immediate surrounding communities, but for now, I'm focusing only on Peabody. Even if it is just a blog about your cat or kid.

If you are or know anyone or any sites like the above, please add a comment below with the information.

Thanks!

No comments: